NAITD Accreditation Application
If your business can meet the selection guidelines, is committed to maintaining high standards in product and service quality and applies ethical work practices, and you would like to reap the benefits of NAITD accreditation, register your expression of interest today.
The selection process includes:
- A National Police Record Check (click here for more information)
- a random, impartial and comprehensive evaluation of your client list requiring a minimum of 85 per cent support
- meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements to operate legally
- your business operating for a minimum period of three years
- providing current copies of relevant insurance policies
- being suitably qualified and where applicable, appropriately registered and licensed
- demonstrating ethical work practices and a commitment to strive for higher standards
The selection process includes sourcing information from government authorities (including adverse findings), and appraisals from independent character and business referees.
Industry memberships, codes of practice, the use of Australian standard contracts, and quality assurance management systems are all considered favourably, although they are not pre-requisites. Other considerations and supporting material are also taken into account.
or, download an application form: