Why consumers can trust NAITD
NAITD does consumers’ research at no cost and more in depth than most consumers can do themselves. The NAITD symbol helps you identify quality service providers whilst avoiding rip-offs, horror stories and substandard service providers.
It is often difficult to determine the standard of a business promoting products or services. Undertaking careful research before engaging service providers takes valuable time and effort.
NAITD follows strict government guidelines including those of the former Federal Bureau of Consumer Affairs to identify, recommend and refer businesses with a verified history of high standards.
- NAITD provides independent and validated recommendations and referrals
- NAITD encourages consumer feedback to help monitor standards
- NAITD helps consumers with independent complaint-handling procedures
- NAITD promotes fair, unbiased and amicable dispute resolution
- NAITD is largely a consumer-initiated and driven initiative
- NAITD is not franchise focused or membership based
NAITD encourages consumer feedback, whether it is good, bad or indifferent. Feedback assists in monitoring the standards provided by recommended businesses. It also gives these businesses an opportunity to respond to consumer concerns or comments.